Sunday, May 3, 2020

About this page

Writing again.
It's been several years since the last time I'm writing on a blog or something that is actually a proper place to write.

To make it personal, I'd like to introduce the philosophy of my blog. Rhewrite comes from two words, Rheza and write. Aside from its literal meaning (Rheza's place to write), it's also depicted that I'm rhe-writing (read: rewrite).

This blog is made so I can share my thoughts/opinions/ideas that rarely have a place outside my brain. Sure, I can write it on my personal notes (still, really personal things would be vaulted for myself), but hey, I can share it with you, and we can analyze & expand those thoughts together right? Besides, writings will make me "eternal" on the internet. I hope what I share gives something valuable to you guys.

I love Indonesian, but I want to write here using English until I can speak and write as fluently as I could with Indonesian (I'm a grammar nazi on Indonesian, btw).

Feel free to say halo/hello/hi/assalamualaykum. All languages are accepted :)

ps: please correct my English, it's very meaningful for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rheview #12 Daylight (2015): we can't get everything, and that's reality

Hi! More than a year passed since I haven't posted any rheviews. Well, I've been watching several movies, but my laziness comes as u...